Manage Admin Emails
Store owners can notify by email regarding their subscriber's payment failure. Also, notify regarding subscription status that is Canceled, Paused, Expired, Resume & Skipped by their subscriber.
We currently provide you the option to notify store owners regarding their subscriber's activity.
- New Subscription: Admin will receive this email when a new customer will purchase a subscription.
- Next Billing Date Updated: Admin will receive this email when the next billing date is changed for recurring orders.
- Payment Failed: Admin will receive this email when your customer's payment/transaction is failed.
- Shipping Address Update: Admin will receive this email when the shipping address is changed.
- Subscription Product Added/Removed: Admin will receive this email when a new product is added/removed/replaced.
- Subscription Cancelled/Expired/Paused/Resume/Skipped: Admin will receive this email when the subscription is Cancelled/Expired/Paused/Resume/Skipped by your subscribers.
Admin can manage their email notification status. Admin has complete control, they can enable/disable status for email notifications.
Fully customizable:- You can manage and create your email template to best suit your store easily by adding a subject, subject label, title, message & image, etc...