How to create a shipping profile
Note: When one-time purchases and subscriptions are in the same delivery profile, coming from the same location, shipping for one-time purchases is calculated with the subscription purchases. Subsequent subscription shipping rates are calculated separately. If you want to calculate subscription shipping completely separately from any one-time purchases, then you can configure a subscription-specific delivery profile. You can create a subscription-specific profile by associating a selling plan group (associated with the product) with a delivery profile using the shipping profile
You can create a shipping profile easily.
1. Please go to the "Shipping Profile" tab in the app admin and click on the "Create Shipping Profile" button.
2. Add profile name and select subscription plans to apply shopping profile rates. And Create Shipping zones to create rates for places you want to ship to.
3. Click on "Create Shipping Zone", Add Zone name, select countries, and then click on the "Save" button.
4. Click on "Add Rate" button to create rates for the shipping zone. then add rate name and price with conditions and then click on the "Save" button. (You can create multiple rates in the shipping zone based on different conditions.
5. Output on the checkout page.